There are time we all need to hear the voice of God. We live day to day and sometimes faith is all we have to get us through. Big Daddy Weave continues to bring us the right song at the right time and this month is at the top of two of our charts. When belief and faith is all we have, sometimes that is all we truly need.
During national holidays like Memorial Day, Veteran’s Day and The Fourth of July it is always a special time to remember and celebrate how God has blessed our nation and has kept it free. With her latest release “Holding That Ragged Old Flag”, Cathy Rauch is joined by her husband John in bringing a very powerful tribute to the men, women and their families who have given their all so we can remain free.
We thank you for your service and continue to pray that God will bless our precious country.
From Waynesville, NC The Porter Family has been traveling through the country singing and encouraging the body of Christ. They are at number 1 in this month’s GMTC TOP 100 with their latest release When I Lay My Isaac Down. May the song and challenging message be a blessing to you today.
1. Big Daddy Weave – Jesus I Believe
2. Patrick Ryan Clark – God Is Able
3. Natalie Grant – More Than Anything
4. Matthew West – The Wonderful Cross
5. Point InsideOut/Seth Co – Death Was Arrested
6. Aaron Shust – No One Higher
7. Laura Story – Extraordinary
8. Chris Tomlin – Made To Worship
9. Elevation Worship -O Come To The Altar
10. The Wimes – God Saved A Jewel